Contributor

Can anyone tell me about apricot cream

Regular Contributor

It's my all time favorite scent.  it makes me happy!  I've been using that scent since it came out years ago.

I get migraines easily from scents and this one does not bother me at all.  It's fruity,  but I don't feel like people think I smell like an apricot.   I've been told that I smell really good when I wear it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love!  I have run out of 3 in 1 currently but I still have some body lotion, which I keep by my bedside to put on for relaxation.  To me, it smells lovely.  Fruity, but not overly sweet, and not overly strong.  I think this would be a great spritz.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

I have the rasberry, fresh, and apricot sets.  Apricot is good.  I will say that I got the 3 piece with the spritz (love the spritz offerings), but I found that the apricot spritz is not very appealing. Take them to school and spray them in classroom as my students love smelling them.  Apricot just doesn't smell good, in  my opinion.  Good luck.

Respected Contributor

I love it! Smells light and just like apricots!

Honored Contributor

Have any of you ever used the 3 in 1 for hair shampoo?  I was just remembering several years ago I washed my hair with it, and it was wonderful.  Made my hair shine like crazy.  I used a conditioner after using it, so it worked well.  Loved the Cinnamon Buns and the Pumpkin Pie.

I quit buying Philosophy several years ago,  they seemed to have changed.  Or, I changed.  They quit making cinnamon buns lotion, curly head serum and a few other products... so I had no reason to go back

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Have any of you ever used the 3 in 1 for hair shampoo?  I was just remembering several years ago I washed my hair with it, and it was wonderful.  Made my hair shine like crazy.  I used a conditioner after using it, so it worked well.  Loved the Cinnamon Buns and the Pumpkin Pie.

I quit buying Philosophy several years ago,  they seemed to have changed.  Or, I changed.  They quit making cinnamon buns lotion, curly head serum and a few other products... so I had no reason to go back

Hello@shoekitty - yes, I use the 3 in 1 for shampoo, everytime I do (not every day).  Works well for me - hair is not color treated and I do not blow dry and it gets a regular trim.  I never comb it (short).  Use no conditioner, but will run my hands through my hair after moisturizing the body.  Hope that's not TMI! 

Cogito ergo sum
Contributor

Thank you ladies for the input on the apricot scent.