Not applicable

I'm using the Philosophy products that do not have parabens and would like to use more. Is Philosophy working on removing parabens from all of their products? When do you think that will happen? Thank you.

Re: Philosophy with parabens

I too, would like to know about parabens in Philosophy products. There were 2 comments re the parabens in the Purity product which led me to "OH??" (I am in remission and very, very concerned about what I use these days).  Addressed the question on Amazon afterwards, and answers came up that yes, there were 2 parabens in their Philosophy product.  When I returned to QVC's comments some time later...the paraben comments were no longer there. 

I note that " MissyMary" asked this question as well...way back in a post...February of 2012  but there has been no further discussion.

I truly like the Purity (and have much on hand), but am just looking at it, not using it and wondering...why did they remove those comments...and why IS there no mention as to whether or not there are parabens in the product?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy with parabens

I'm assuming (and probably shouldn't) you are aware that Philosophy is no longer the company from days gone by but is now owned by Coty and formulations have changed and they test on animals.  So if either of those things matter to you FYI ... I no longer purchase Philosophy products and there was a time when I adored it.  Believe or not I still have a bottle of amazing grace shower gel in a box stamped 2009 and I haven't opened it.  I had 2 of them - I used one.  It smells heavenly.  So much different than what is now being sold.