Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy tsv is it worth it? Please help

@andrea il wrote:
Just wondering if the tsv is a good price? looks like you get alot of stuff

Also I've only smelled/tried amazing grace which hubby really liked too but was interested in the unconditional love scent has anyone smelled it? What do you think of it?

Would appreciate any feed back thanks Smiley Happy

I would not buy a large set of a fragrance I had not tried. It is a lot of product and only a good value, IMO, if you can actually use it all. I would not.

Trusted Contributor

Such a great deal!  I ordered Pure Grace and Unconditional Love for my mom and I to mix and match.  

Respected Contributor

Hubby got me Pure Grace for Christmas.  I love the light, clean scent.  Can't wait.

Deb

Super Contributor

I like both AG and UL. I really like UL at this time of year. Also o. Summer evenings. Haha don't know if that makes sense! It is a berry scent not too sweet but bubby.
Trusted Contributor

Unconditional Love is very youthful.  I love it but it almost feels too young sometimes.  I definitely get compliments when I wear it, especially from younger people.  A lot of people say it smells like cotton candy to them but I don't get that.  I think you'll like it, it's a fun scent and nice to have in a fragrance wardrobe.

Respected Contributor

I'm a tried and true, long-time AG girl. In addition to AG, I ordered the UL set. I hope I like it. I hope it's not too sweet.
Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
I'm a tried and true, long-time AG girl. In addition to AG, I ordered the UL set. I hope I like it. I hope it's not too sweet.

@Rachb I too am a tried and true AG girl.  I know others complain about the scent not lasting, but I swear I get compliments on it late into the evening.  My new obsession is to mix my AG shower gel (big pump bottle) with Pure Grace shower gel.  I don't know if it is my imagination but the combo feels even more moisturizing for my skin.

The TSV is a great deal!

Super Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Rachb wrote:

@Rachb I too am a tried and true AG girl.  I know others complain about the scent not lasting, but I swear I get compliments on it late into the evening.  My new obsession is to mix my AG shower gel (big pump bottle) with Pure Grace shower gel.  I don't know if it is my imagination but the combo feels even more moisturizing for my skin.

The TSV is a great deal!

I just learned today the AG has ALOE and PURE does not? Who knew!!! In both the lotion and shower gel,seems odd to me, I use them both and always thought AG had a softer feel. Now I know why!!! 

Respected Contributor

@RACALAMB2

Really?  That is interesting!

Trusted Contributor

I love unconditional love and have been complimented using this.