Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy tsv is it worth it? Please help

Unconditional Love is not sweet.  It is wonderful and fresh.

Honored Contributor

@Ilovehummingbirds wrote:

Unconditional Love is not sweet.  It is wonderful and fresh.

Yes, it has a bit of a citrus scent to it, great!!!

Valued Contributor

Although its' over and I did not order, to me, it's not a great deal.  Their April TSV had double the 3-1 and OO scrub plus 4 oz of edp and not spray fragrance for just $10 more. You received 32 more ozs in the shower products in the April TSV and 1.5 more oz in the spray fragrance but it was an edp.  I was disappointed with this TSV and usually order all of the bath and body TSV's.

Anyone who ordered, enjoy but QVC and Philosophy have had better deals!    IMO!

Respected Contributor

I got my UL today. I immediately boxed it up to send back. To me, one spritz on my wrist, and it is so sickeningly sweet. It's been 7 hours and I'm annoyed that I can still smell it on me. AG for me for life!!!!
Trusted Contributor

I am sorry you did not like it.  When I spray AG it smells like a pestiside to me on the top note and I hate that because at one time it was so wonderful on me.  I did not see the TSV in April that had the best deall.  Ugh. I have got to stop spending.  Being sad I just want to buy and I have to stop it I have a car payment now.  I am going to start Xing off the calendar the days I buy nothng not even food.  Too easy to order online or in the wee hours of the morning.

Contributor

I got my UL a couple days ago and it's going back. It has like a plastic smell to it. It makes me nauseated when I smell it. Disappointed since I like FIL and I thought it would be the somewhat the same but not as sweet of a scent.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got my Unconditional Love set on Wednesday and was pleased with it.  I used and applied all four products, step by step, one after another on both forearms and the back of my hands right before bed and the scent was still present in the morning on me when I woke up.  It's a keeper.  The scent was exactly how I remember it when it was first introduced.  The body cream in this set has less scent than the emulsion (not in this set-available in other sets).  But, if you spray the edt on top of the body cream, the scent holds on.  You must layer to get good results.  The edt, 3-in-1, and the olive oil scrub in this set all had a good amount of scent.  I can't speak for the other scent choices but, my set of Unconditional Love products were good in this configuration.

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy , but I love Pure Grace.  I also like FIL and UL.  I don't care for AG or LG.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

AG is too floral for me.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"