Frequent Contributor

Philosophy tsv is it worth it? Please help

Just wondering if the tsv is a good price? looks like you get alot of stuff

Also I've only smelled/tried amazing grace which hubby really liked too but was interested in the unconditional love scent has anyone smelled it? What do you think of it?

Would appreciate any feed back thanks Smiley Happy
Contributor

Re: Philosophy tsv is it worth it? Please help

Yes this is a great deal! Unconditional love is awesome and really hard to find in local strides. You will love it.
Contributor

Valued Contributor

I would describe the scent as red raspberries and vanilla.  Unlike Falling in Love which is blackberries and vanilla.  It seems happy and playful. It is so hard to describe frangrances. I hope I didn't lead you astray.

Honored Contributor

UL has a slight citrus scent to it, I dont like FIL, but love UL.

Respected Contributor

It's a fantastic value! I'm an AG girl so ofcourse that's what I ordered. I'm tempted by one of the love fragrances too but I don't like anything too sweet.
Trusted Contributor

For me it is not worth it due to the fact it's a "frangrance spray"  and not a perfume. An eau de toillete, which this is, does not last long on me. An eau de parfum, which this should be, is much better and longer lasting since you are getting the essential oils.  In the past, the  eau de parfum always came in the TSV kits but no more it seems. I feel QVC is cheapening the kits by doing this so it's a pass.

Honored Contributor

It is only a good value if  there is a scent you know you will like and if all of  items are things you will use.

Honored Contributor

Q does have good deals on Philosphy.  If you have a Macys or Saphora or Ulta you might want to go in and try the fragrance.  I know Macys where I live usually has all the specialty fragrances.  Amazing grace has a wonderful fragrance.  I usually purchase mine locally.  If I want Summer Grace I have to get it from Q.  I cannot find that one anywhere.  But Q only has it in the monster size. Good luck on whatever you decideSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thank you ladies Smiley Happy wish I could get both as I know I like AG but think I would also love UL decisions decisions lol