Super Contributor

Philosophy stamped “OK”?

I’ve been buying Philosophy from QVC for years, and have never received something stamped “OK” on the box label. Does that indicate it’s a return?

Also, does the jar of glazed body soufflé have a freshness seal on the jar or just a piece of tape? I’ve never received any Philosophy that didn’t have a white seal on the container. I just want to make sure before I contact CS about it. Clothing, etc that’s returns, eh. But cosmetics, no way!

You can see here, it was under the shipping label.

CA24DB31-70E4-4AD9-B37E-A9397D9930E6.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy stamped “OK”?

@Ane1Care wrote:

I’ve been buying Philosophy from QVC for years, and have never received something stamped “OK” on the box label. Does that indicate it’s a return?

Also, does the jar of glazed body soufflé have a freshness seal on the jar or just a piece of tape? I’ve never received any Philosophy that didn’t have a white seal on the container. I just want to make sure before I contact CS about it. Clothing, etc that’s returns, eh. But cosmetics, no way!

You can see here, it was under the shipping label.

CA24DB31-70E4-4AD9-B37E-A9397D9930E6.jpeg

@Ane1Care   Really “iffy”, suspect and strange. I’d return it. Call CS first and demand they pay return costs.

Honored Contributor

@Ane1Care Don’t know the answer but I would contact the mods or CS

Super Contributor

Thanks! I’m an over thinker, but this just had so many red flags that I had to ask. I just posted this in CS too. So this may be deleted soon as an over post. 

Respected Contributor

I would contact CS and most likely they will have you return for refund or an exchange..All of my philosophy souffles have had freshness seals and there were no issues with the product when they originated out of Richmond VA.. lately I have been receiving packages with double tape and missing items shipped from Rocky Mount NC and had to return the items. Clearly these were customer returns and the customer decided to send back partial items in the box and the Q didin't even check or try to put it in another box to ship (this would have helped identify missing items). I have almost stopped ordering beauty products from the Q because of this issue!

Super Contributor

I’m most definitely returning it. Check the CS post. I was told the “OK” was backwards, 🤔 no that would written backwards, and that it doesn’t come with a seal. Really!?!
Super Contributor

Want a giggle? I was asking for some Devine guidance, and so went to Live Chat. Guess who I spoke with?!? Jesus! 😂I know his name is most likely pronounced “hey-sus”, but it was perfect timing. ♥️ 🙏🏻 Thank you Jesus! 😂
Honored Contributor

@Ane1Care@I write used on all of my skincare or cosmetic returns so they can’t get sent out to another customer in error.