Trusted Contributor

Between gingerbread man and snow angel ~ wondering which is more of a cold weather scent ~ I hear people saying they use both year round (which I plan ) But which is more of a nov to feb scent ?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy ~ scent question

I use Snow Angel all winter.

Honored Contributor

I've had them both. If using during the months you mentioned, I'd go with Gingerbread Man.

Honored Contributor

I like both scents very much and use them all year.  I never even thought to limit them to a season.  Interesting.

Respected Contributor

For me, Snow Angel is more of a cooler weather scent and Gingerbread Man all year round.    Gingerbread Man smells like ginger ale carbonated beverage, soda, or pop, whatever you would like to call it.  That, I would drink all year and I don't associate it with any particular seaon.   Snow Angel is kind of a frosted apple scent.  Apple, I think fall, and then there's Snow in the name, so I would think fall and winter.

Trusted Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

For me, Snow Angel is more of a cooler weather scent and Gingerbread Man all year round.    Gingerbread Man smells like ginger ale carbonated beverage, soda, or pop, whatever you would like to call it.  That, I would drink all year and I don't associate it with any particular seaon.   Snow Angel is kind of a frosted apple scent.  Apple, I think fall, and then there's Snow in the name, so I would think fall and winter.

How dominant is the apple smell ? 

Honored Contributor

I I don't get a frosted apple smell from Snow Angel at all.  I get a very crisp, clean smell, heavy on the crisp.  But I really don't smell apple.    

Trusted Contributor

I don't notice any fruity undertones in Snow Angel at all.  Its more of a really fresh clean light floral scent in my opinion.  I'm not a fan of floral scents.