Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy scent, favorite

[ Edited ]

@4kitties wrote:

Amazing Grace was a big favorite of mine.  

But it does not have the same wonderful fragrance now, so I no longer buy or wear it.😩😩😩😩

Yes!!  Amazing Grace is no longer the same, little or no scent.  So sad. I quit buying years ago. 

I have changed to Donna Karan Cashmere Mist lotion.  It smells heavenly.

Honored Contributor

Amazing Grace was fine, I used it a bit when I first bought it in 2005.  Still own about half of it, but have not used since that year.  I probably should throw it out.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I still love Amazing Grace. It doesn't last but I still love it and still get complimented often.

I tried Fresh Cream and I abhorred it. In my last AD for Purity it includes a shower gel. It was Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere. I just opened it and tried it and to my surprise the scent was not bad at all.

I would never buy the fragrance or the body wash myself, but I will use the shower gels again when they are included.

Respected Contributor

Amazing Grace Magnolia, but it’s discontinued.
Respected Contributor

Summer Grace and Amazing Grace Intense.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Trusted Contributor

Living Grace is my favorite, but it's very hard to find. I bought a gift set at Christmas from the Q just to get the perfume. I can't use a lot of scented body products because they make me itchy. So I've been using the other stuff very sparingly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NEvans2 wrote:

Living Grace is my favorite, but it's very hard to find. I bought a gift set at Christmas from the Q just to get the perfume. I can't use a lot of scented body products because they make me itchy. So I've been using the other stuff very sparingly.

@NEvans2 , living grace is available in numerous formulations, and sets. It was offered as a choice in the last TSV. Right now, living grace is a choice in the Philosophy big deal, on QVC. The offer is a 32 ounce lotion, and 32 ounce olive oil scrub. Free shipping.  

All of the following are available in living grace

A600359

A625474

A625472

A516463

A332818

A330023

A453286

A16619

Most of these are on sale. Lots of living grace available. 

Respected Contributor

I used to love Amazing Grace & it smelled really good on me, but at about age 50 or so, my body chemistry changed & I can't wear any fragrance with a musk base anymore.  I still like it on other people & it smells good on my hair, but if it gets on my skin it turns bad.  So, now I like Pure Grace & Gingerbread Man.

Honored Contributor

My favorite Philosophy fragrances are Amazing Grace, Unconditional love, Baby Grace, and Falling in love, in the whipped body creme formulation. 

Valued Contributor

Fresh Cream