Contributor

Re: Philosophy scent, favorite

I use to use pure grace, smells different on me now, I'm currently using and loving philosophy's lemon custard spritz, I like how refreshing it is and it does last, wish they would come out with a perfume of it, like they did for fresh cream and gingerbread man. You would think they would for how long its been around and how popular it is, hopefully one day!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

One of my favorites is Lemon Custard, but not in fragrance just in bath and body.  I've been using Pure Grace since a past TSV (which did come with fragrance) and I'm really liking that.  I also like (but haven't used in some time) Unconditional Love so I suspect I will like Falling in Love as well (and that's next up in my A/D).

I don't use a lot of Philosophy - as I also like Beekman, Korres, Nakery and Perlier.

Trusted Contributor

Amazing Grace 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

Pure Grace. Along with using it when I go out, I'll put it on when Im staying home, just because I love it so much.

Respected Contributor

Amazing Grace

Lemon Custard (especially in summer)

Cabana Girl

a lot of the time I prefer Korres & Beekman unscented bdy wash

Valued Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia wrote:

Field of Flowers original peony scent body lotion. It's at the top of my Christmas list every year. I'm down to my last few bottles before I switch to Pure Grace and overlay with Field of Flowers eau de parfum. 

I bought FOF years ago and wanted to love it but every single time that I wore it, I got sick to my stomach.  Nothing bothers my stomach normally.  I gave it away to my niece.

Trusted Contributor

I loved Inner Grace but it has been discontinued. 😩 and Falling in Love.

A few years ago there was Falling in Love Summer but that's not made anymore.

But since then I like Falling in Love, Living Grace, Summer Grace.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate 

I use Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Anti-perspirant/deoderant and ❤️ it!  It smells heavenly and performs miraculously.  Although I've used it for YEARS,  I've never tried the fragrance & body lotion, but may just have to now

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I have several "favorites" but if I could only choose one I would choose Cucumber Basil Cooler because both my husband & I ❤️ it.

Also right up there is Vanilla Coconut, so I'd have to have both!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.