Honored Contributor

There is something wrong with philosophy's website.  The home page appears but you are able to go any further.  It seems there is always a problem with their website.  It surely turns you off of buying from them.  Anyone else experience his problem?   Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I just went there.  Had no problems getting past the home page.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1When I've checked in the past, QVC's prices and the larger containers have always been the best deals for me. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

There is something wrong with philosophy's website.  The home page appears but you are able to go any further.  It seems there is always a problem with their website.  It surely turns you off of buying from them.  Anyone else experience his problem?   Cat Tongue

@Katcat1  I have NEVER been able to get farther than the home page.  Very frustrating, but its ultimately their loss.

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy's website

[ Edited ]

I just used up the last bit of Purity to wash my brushes. It burns my eyes. The fragrances do not last, shower gels dry my skin and many moisturizers still have parabens. 

No. I don’t order Philosophy from their site....or QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1- I was going to place my first order yesterday and I signed up for 15% off of my first order.  They never sent the code to my email.  I contacted them for the code and still have not heard back.....still waiting.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I had the same problem with Purity burning my eyes.  I had to move on to a different brand.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus  I had the same problem with Purity burning my eyes.  I had to move on to a different brand.

@Katcat1  For real, their Purity Facial Wipes have a warning to keep away from eye area. I had purchased them to save room packing for a trip. Back they went!

Valued Contributor

Re: Philosophy's website

[ Edited ]

@Jen44 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  I have NEVER been able to get farther than the home page.  Very frustrating, but its ultimately their loss.

@Katcat1  I was able to get to Philosophy's site via Firefox if you want to try that.