Frequent Contributor

Philosophy's vanilla fig body spritz!

I love when I received unexpected compliments on products I buy from the Q. Today I decided to use this body spritz, which out of the 3 I have, Fresh Cream and Fresh Cream with mint, I like this one the least. This really cute guy working at Vitamin World noticed and said I smelled good. Wow!! He was really cute and probably young enough to be my kid, but that's ok!! LOL!!

Contributor

Re: Philosophy's vanilla fig body spritz!

i love the vanilla fig, just wish it lasted all day..but cant stand, yucksville, the fresh cream..oh lord, that stinks..i used it on pillows because i thought it was my body chemistry, but it still stanks....no more of that..hoping they come out with a vanilla fig perfume..

Honored Contributor

I love the Vanilla Fig.  I have the body wash and had the lotion.  I don't care for the Fresh Cream or Fresh Cream & Mint as they do not have much of a scent.  I would take Pure Grace other those two.  Coconut Frosting is another really nice body wash.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I wonder if you had a bad batch for fresh cream smells so good! its like a vanilla marshmallow scent to me. I am currently infatuated with fig scents so i need to try this philosophy one