Valued Contributor

Philosophy’s new skin Tints looks interesting

[ Edited ]

anyone try it yet....

Contributor

Re: Philosophy’s new skin Tints looks interesting

[ Edited ]

Not yet. Want to order torn between beige or almond shade., I am a true medium so I think that would be the almond shade. what color do you want or need?

Valued Contributor

if I order it I think I will order the almond..  I also usually order medium shades....

Respected Contributor

I ordered the almon because the tub that had the light color was way too light.  The almond looked perfect.  Was a great deal considering you get a brush and two tubs.  Best thing of all, it’s buildable. 

Regular Contributor

Is this really new? I thought that it has been sold singly for quite a while.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

A287993 is the singular one with the brush.   I just saw that online here.  I really didn’t need two tubs, so cancelled the supersize order.   I’m glad I watched the presentation for it because ordering the almon would have been too dark.  Ordered the beige.  One tub will last me for quite a while.  Saved myself some money. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

A287993 is the singular one with the brush.   I just saw that online here.  I really didn’t need two tubs, so cancelled the supersize order.   I’m glad I watched the presentation for it because ordering the almon would have been too dark.  Ordered the beige.  One tub will last me for quite a while.  Saved myself some money. 

They do last a long time. I am in the lightest shade so I cannot speak to the tints. The brush is pretty cheap and doesn't work for me. I use a sponge to apply it.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your post....I just ordered the single.  Better to start off small.  lol  

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Thanks for your post....I just ordered the single.  Better to start off small.  lol  

How right you are.  

Honored Contributor

I'm very interested and would love to try it.  Looks great and there are a lot of positive reviews.