Contributor

Philosophy lady thanked Shawn

for letting her finish her sentence and told her she was "good". Shawn actually said she always talks over the vendors and they can't get a word in edgewise. She said she was going to try and discipline herself for the Philosophy presentation because she was so excited about. It was cute. But, one thing that bugged me a bit was Shawn was talking about how great her skin is and how she doesn't look her age- gets carded for wine, etc. and attributed it to these products. However, when she was on with the Clarisonic guy she said the same things but attributed it to the Clarisonic! Maybe she uses both but she could say that. I've heard her do that about other things during different presentations. BTW, this is just about Philosophy. When I bought my Clarisonic I received a small purity and hope in a jar. I wasn't at ALL impressed with the purity and I couldn't use the Hope In a Jar because it smelled TERRIBLE! I have never smelled a cosmetic or beauty product that smelled like something died! It may be the greatest thing ever but I wouldn't know because I couldn't put something that smelled like a dead skunk crossed with a city dump on my face. Who could?