Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,742
Registered: ‎12-05-2012

Re: Philosophy---is all that spritzing and spraying harmful to the lungs?


@Regal Bee wrote:

How do they keep it from ruining their clothing?

 

I sprayed perfume on a silk blouse and totally ruined it. Smiley Surprised


I am a big fan of rollerballs for that reason too!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,151
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

Re: Philosophy---is all that spritzing and spraying harmful to the lungs?


@wonderfulworld wrote:

Did anyone get the TSV in the new scents? I see the 4oz Summer scents are now $22.00 and they are offering the TSV Coconut and Hula as separate purchases.

 

I ordered the 4oz Sea of Love...for that price it is worth trying.


@wonderfulworld- when were the scents 22.00 for 4 oz?  I would have ordered.  Darn.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,742
Registered: ‎12-05-2012

Re: Philosophy---is all that spritzing and spraying harmful to the lungs?


@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Did anyone get the TSV in the new scents? I see the 4oz Summer scents are now $22.00 and they are offering the TSV Coconut and Hula as separate purchases.

 

I ordered the 4oz Sea of Love...for that price it is worth trying.


@wonderfulworld- when were the scents 22.00 for 4 oz?  I would have ordered.  Darn.


It was offered yesterday. The Summer scents in the 4 oz

spray.  I just went to get the item number and they are now 

$69.00!!! You can find them under new. 

Must have been a mistake. My order still says $22.00. I 

will keep an eye on it. I am sorry to have mislead 

you. 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,930
Registered: ‎09-25-2016

Re: Philosophy---is all that spritzing and spraying harmful to the lungs?


@wonderfulworld wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Did anyone get the TSV in the new scents? I see the 4oz Summer scents are now $22.00 and they are offering the TSV Coconut and Hula as separate purchases.

 

I ordered the 4oz Sea of Love...for that price it is worth trying.


@wonderfulworld- when were the scents 22.00 for 4 oz?  I would have ordered.  Darn.


It was offered yesterday. The Summer scents in the 4 oz

spray.  I just went to get the item number and they are now 

$69.00!!! You can find them under new. 

Must have been a mistake. My order still says $22.00. I 

will keep an eye on it. I am sorry to have mislead 

you. 

 


@wonderfulworld I did check earlier today, in the morning. You were correct. I saw the $22 price also. I believe you were just really lucky to have ordered when you did bc the $22 was an obvious mistake. Your gain though. 😉 Enjoy!!

Contributor
Posts: 34
Registered: ‎02-13-2013

Re: Philosophy---is all that spritzing and spraying harmful to the lungs?

OMG...I ordered the dry shampoo in Amazing Grace...just got it and spritzed a little bit on my hair....I feel like I swallowed it, it's so strong - and not pleasantly so....going back...I had it packed up and ready 10 minutes after I brought it in the door!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,742
Registered: ‎12-05-2012

Re: Philosophy---is all that spritzing and spraying harmful to the lungs?


@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Did anyone get the TSV in the new scents? I see the 4oz Summer scents are now $22.00 and they are offering the TSV Coconut and Hula as separate purchases.

 

I ordered the 4oz Sea of Love...for that price it is worth trying.


@wonderfulworld- when were the scents 22.00 for 4 oz?  I would have ordered.  Darn.


It was offered yesterday. The Summer scents in the 4 oz

spray.  I just went to get the item number and they are now 

$69.00!!! You can find them under new. 

Must have been a mistake. My order still says $22.00. I 

will keep an eye on it. I am sorry to have mislead 

you. 

 


@wonderfulworld I did check earlier today, in the morning. You were correct. I saw the $22 price also. I believe you were just really lucky to have ordered when you did bc the $22 was an obvious mistake. Your gain though. 😉 Enjoy!!


Thank you...it hasn't shipped yet but my charge card has reflected the $22.00 sale.

 

I was looking at the reviews for the TSV in the Coconut Splash and Hula...they are pretty poor. I was wait listed for the Coconut and cancelled it after reading the reviews. Did anyone here get theirs yet?

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,742
Registered: ‎12-05-2012

Re: Philosophy---is all that spritzing and spraying harmful to the lungs?


@lulai wrote:

OMG...I ordered the dry shampoo in Amazing Grace...just got it and spritzed a little bit on my hair....I feel like I swallowed it, it's so strong - and not pleasantly so....going back...I had it packed up and ready 10 minutes after I brought it in the door!


Probably not very good to inhale it. I cancelled my waitlisted TSV...hate the return charges which I assume will be very high on such a large shower gel combo.