Not applicable

Philosophy changed my life...

Six years ago I was engaged and life was good. In March, 2006 my 28yo daughter, Heidi died suddenly of cancer. My fiance then broke it off because my grieving was "depressing" him...Sorrrry!!! Anyway, I just gave up on life pretty much. Several years ago, I was watching QVC and Philosophy was on. My very first order was JUMBO Purity & Microdelivery wash, and JUMBO Amazing Grace Body wash, Lotion & Spritzer set. I used them that first night and it was as much an emotional experience as it was physical...I actually felt like I had fallen in love with myself again. Everytime I rolled over in bed and got a whiff of the scent, I just felt so loved! Now I am on A-D for the 5-pc. Fragrance set, and get my 60yo sister "Snow Angel" for Christmas, and my 90yo mother the soaps along with other misc. items. I had to force my mother to USE the soaps, as she was hoarding them and got worked up eveytime someone at her apt. blding came in and washed their hands!! It was funny. Anyway, thanks Philosophy for bringing back to this world.

Regular Contributor

Re: Philosophy changed my life...

I have just read your post and my heart squeezed a bit for you. I hope you are doing well and yes, scent can help to heal hurting hearts! I know!  Are you still using Amazing Grace? I am currently obsessed with it! Love it! Well, I just send you all the hugs and good wishes. Hoping you are much better these days. 

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy