Honored Contributor

Has 40 % off for next few days, of course, lots of exclusions. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle - I always get their emails for sales, but the list of exclusions is so long, I end up not bothering to buy anything.  The other thing is that their rewards program points expire and mine always manage to expire just as I'm getting near a total where I could redeem them and I'm back to square one.

Ulta is the same way for me; I was in their store one day with a friend and the clerk told me (with that purchase) that I had $3 to spend on my next purchase.  What she didn't tell me was that most of my points expired two days later so, of course, when I went to buy something a week later, my "points" and $3 were gone.  I contacted them and it was "Oh...that's too bad, but maybe next time."

I just shop around now for the lowest price, taking into account S&H.  I wish they'd make these deals much simpler.  I don't want to use a magnifying glass (literally) to read all the exclusions.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the heads up. I like Cucumber Basil shower gel...it was in the outlet section. Not 40% off but a good deal anyway.

Honored Contributor

I see now that Top Cashback now offering 14.7 % rebate back from Phil. 

Honored Contributor

I hate points programs and the only ones I still have are with two drugstores.  My independent pharmacy has a good one with a decent % credited, but Walgreen's is barely worth it, less than 1% by the way I figure.  I once bought three king size quilts from Penney's, not cheap.  When I tried to redeem those points a year or so later, they had expired.  I haven't shopped at Penney's since.  There is no excuse for some of this nonsense.