Valued Contributor

Philosophy Vendors, Why doesn't QVC carry Pure Grace eau de parfum?

Mary Lynn and other QVC vendors for Philosophy. I am a fan of pure grace.  This past weekend I replenished the body spritz, cleansing bottle, and wanted to purchase the Pure Grace eau de parfum.  THERE WAS NOTHING ON THE WEBSITE, I love layering this fragrance, but the pure grace toilette disappears as soon as it is sprayed on.  I would rather spend the money on an eau de parfum that has staying power.  Please get back to me as to where I can purchase the pure grace eau de parfum. I am almost out!

Regular Contributor

Re: Philosophy Vendors, Why doesn't QVC carry Pure Grace eau de parfum?

I have the same question. Pure Grace is my all time favorite scent, but it has zero staying power. Im not on facebook, but if anyone feels the same way, please post. Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy Vendors, Why doesn't QVC carry Pure Grace eau de parfum?

I wore pure grace and got tons of compliments for years and the smell was in my clothes until I washed them.  I bought the Amazing grace at ulta in the Eau de parfum and it has no more lasting power than the other.  I can soak my shirt in it and no smell after 5 minutes.  I got the nude rose eau de parfum and it has no lasting power either.  I used nest fragrance yesterday and was shocked that I could still smell a little on my arm and hour or so after I used it.