Respected Contributor

I have tried a few of the other shower gels but I am mainly a amazing grace, pure grace, summer grace girl ( by the way I wonder when they are bringing back summer grace, love it) I only buy my grace products from the philosophy website or Ulta to make sure I am getting the original scents. I don't like Fresh cream, to me it smells like vanilla extract and I don't want to smell like I have been cooking ! Not buying this TSV. Who's buying and which set do you like ?

Honored Contributor

I'm an Amazing Grace fan and not purchasing the TSV.  It's a nice value though.

Respected Contributor
I bought one of each. I’ll divide the sets between my girlfriends and aunts for Mother’s Day.
Honored Contributor

I stopped buying Philosophy's shower gels because they have sulfates in them which is drying to the skin.  I wish they would update with the times and remove the sulfates and then I would be a customer.  Happy Spring 3/20/21.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I'm an Amazing Grace fan and not purchasing the TSV.  It's a nice value though.

@San Antonio Gal  I get the Amazing Grace too...but just the eau de parfum spray.

@Goodie2shoes I'm not getting the TSV shower gel because I have two specific brands/products that I use...(not together...LOL)...some days the almond oil, other days the lavender.

L'Occitane almond shower oil

Aveeno stress relief w/lavender

Respected Contributor

A very nice value, but still too much body wash in my stash.  Still have a full snow angel 32 oz, a huge Dove, and a few BBW scents.  I do like the scents.  A few years ago I got the 12 bottles of holiday 6 oz sizes. A great way to try all the scents.  I love the orange pineapple smoothie.  I refill my six oz bottles, those bottles are the best bottles they use. And this size is so nice as an add on gift. I always have several scents in my shower for variety.  

Respected Contributor

I change out my body washes seasonally and I didn't have any for summer yet so I bought the summer scents.  I love Senorita Margarita and I have tried Cabana Girl before but Orange Pinneapple Smoothie and Coconut Splash will be new to me. 

Valued Contributor

I won't be buying the set but my favorite is fresh cream warm Cashmere and pure Grace

Honored Contributor

Price wise, it is a terrific value, ingredients wise far from it. Loaded with sulfates, chemicals and all the artificial dyes in the world to make them the beautiful colors that they are!!! I think even the white and off white ones have the dyes too. I still have a few left in my stash but stopped buying them a few years ago.  . 

Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I won't be buying the set but my favorite is fresh cream warm Cashmere and pure Grace

@KACEE1115  I love Warm Cashmere (I wish they would drop the "Fresh Cream" from the name since it has none of that sweet cookie scent to it).  I also like Pure Grace.  

Have you tried Pure Grace Nude Rose?   It's amazing!  If you like the others you mentioned, I think you'll be very pleasantly surprised with it.