Contributor

Does anyone know what the TSV will be for Saturday?

Respected Contributor

Didn't they just have two recently?  If the last was skincare, then I assume this will be Fragrance.  Just my thoughts of course.  Will go to Blue Skies and see if she has it listed yet.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

looks like shower gel, whipped lotion, and a fragrance.  Several scents to choose from.  HTH

ETA ~ Price is $54.96 ~ 3 Easy Pays ~ 5 Scents to choose from

No item number listed.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

A305710

Respected Contributor

Willing to try again ~ swore to myself I would NOT ~But no scent I am interested in anyways.  Thanks to GCR18 for the item #.

Honored Contributor

I would love to try the sweet vanilla fig, but I have such a stockpile now that I know I shouldn't order.  I wish the shower gel was a smaller size.  I really don't like anything over 16 oz.  Two 8-oz. would be even better because I could gift one.  Of course their cost of the bottle is probably making it something the company doesn't want to do.

Contributor

Thanks GCR18!