Frequent Contributor

@LJo2021 

Inner Grace was my favorite fragrance for years. I'm still mad it has been discontinued! I did learn about a site from the ladies on this board. Pittsburgh Street Soapworks makes dupes of popular fragrances. They make a very close dupe of Inner Grace. They also make many other wonderful fragrances. You should go to the site and check out the products offered. The prices are very reasonable and they ship quickly. I have been very happy with everything I have purchased from them. While it isn't an exact replica of Inner Grace, it is the closest fragrance I have ever found. It's lovely. HTH

Trusted Contributor

Well, I liked Inner Grace a lot and am sorry it was discontinued. While no doubt there will be disagreement, I thought it worked really well with Amazing Grace and that's not a fragrance I usually gravitate toward. Amazing Grace is a white floral to my nose, and Inner Grace was just an interesting combination of a lot of herbal, some floral and something I couldn't describe. And it lasted.

I have Living Grace and it's a grassy herbal. Like it very much. Unconditional Love smells kind of berry, like Falling in Love. Nothing at all like Inner Grace.

Everyone smells things differently but I hope this helps.