Contributor
Does anyone know if either the Unconditional Love or Living Grace is similar to Inner Grace?? I thought I read on here once that one of those were. Thanks
Honored Contributor

@LJo2021 wrote:
Does anyone know if either the Unconditional Love or Living Grace is similar to Inner Grace?? I thought I read on here once that one of those were. Thanks

I personally didn't like Inner Grace at all and IMO neither UL or LG are anything like it.  

I use LG on a regular basis and have used UL in the past and like them both but LG is my fave Phil. fragrance.

Contributor
I was thinking about trying that one for a change.
Honored Contributor

My faves are , Baby Grace, Fresh Cream and Fresh Cream and Mint.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV scents

[ Edited ]

@LJo2021 

NO,it is nothing at all like InnerGrace.  No Philosophy products resemble InnerGrace at all...............

SADLY   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I never cared for Baby Grace, Fresh Cream or Inner Grace. UL is similar to Falling in Love but it has a bit of citrus in it, I like it. 

Contributor
Darn it! It was my favorite too!
Honored Contributor

I used to wear both Living & Inner Grace. I been out for a long time now, but I loved them both. They were very different scents, but I’m horrible at describing them. That was no help, I know. I’m only on my first cup of coffee. Aloha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
New Contributor

I remember Inner Grace. It was wonderful! I am so disappointed they stopped making it. It was a very calming fragrance. I use Amazing Grace and Falling In Love but would love to have Inner Grace back. Totally different fragrance. I am very sensitive to fragrance but these I can use.

Trusted Contributor

I was always extremely picky about fragrance.  Too much floral, or fruit, or woodsy or green were deal breakers for me.  I have no words to describe what appealed to me other than I liked the scent to be "balanced".  (yeah, I know)  Having said this, I wore Unconditional Love for many years and loved it.  I used the body emulsion followed by a light touch of spray (not the eau de parfum), it stayed with me all day and I always received compliments.

Unfortunately, I can no longer wear fragrances due to a sensitivity caused by a medication I must take, but I enjoyed the UL for a good long time.