Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV on July 26th!!!

I actually like the 6 oz size...I never seem to get through the megas. Of those that are listed I would say the Basil Cucumber is my favorite. Love it!  I think I will order this and gift some of the holiday scents.

I will go with auto delivery if they change out the scents.

Fresh Cream is my least favorite. Some like Beach Party I have not tried and am looking forward to them in the smaller size.

I wish they had done Summer Grace, Sunshine Grace and FIL Summer shower gels in a small gift set.

Occasional Contributor

I had no problem at all skipping this Today's Special Value.  I don't see the "value" part of it.  Ounce-wise it is almost the same price as if you went to your local store that carries Philosophy and purchased your favorite scents.  I have already tried most of the scents (don't see much new here) and some of them I already know I don't like (Snow Angel).  In my opinon, 6 oz. too small to give as a gift.  

Honored Contributor

I wish Philosophy would find some other way of showing us how foamy their products are.

I think using those bowls of water are really cheesy.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

ITA

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

A274167 seems like the real bargain....six 32 ouncers for $119.00 and $3.00 shipping and handling. Course it doesn't ship till Sept and is now on waitlist. They said it only aired one other time before and sold out in 15 seconds.