Honored Contributor

The shower gels that have such vibrant color to them are full of artificial dyes, not a good thing.

Respected Contributor

I wanted to "try again" on Philosophy after being gone a long time from the brand.  Used to love it ~ till she secent went MIA.  But I don't see any of the favorite "trieid and true" scents in this TSV.  I'll pass.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV for 4/21

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2  I'm the same way and I stopped buying larger sizes years ago becuase of it.  I have 16 oz. sizes of Amazing, Pure, Falling in Love, and Unconditional Love now and even those are a little large sometimes.  I could probably get by with 8 oz. bottles.  I got a good deal on the 16 oz. bottles.  Pure goes the quickest for me, so maybe a 16 oz in that.  Smiley Happy  Have a nice weekend!  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

I am always so tempted to try Philosophy when they have a TSV like this but then I remember the one shower gel I tried long ago I found it to be drying to my skin.  Also I have gone up to Ulta to smell their fragrances like AG BG and so on....for some reason I get a headache right away and none of them appeal to me!  To much of a flora scent that's going on for me I think. 

I have found a few bath shower gels in other scents that I have gifted to a close friend and so loves them...but she has normal nice skin so I guess they aren't drying to her.

The 2 new fragrances in this TSV sound so nice and I think I would like them but it could be a dud and another return to Q.  I have smelled the Fresh Cream and it was sorta sweet and not nice to my nose at all too.  Guess the Vanilla Fig is only at Q...would like to smell it but then I remember how awful Josie Maran's Vanilla Fig product was!  and I think just stay away from this TSV.  Packaging and good selling is making you think it's for you LOL!

Respected Contributor

Philosophy shower gels and lotions are taking over my bathroom, LOL.  I can't help myself, though, and keep buying them.  I was happy to see that the Coconut and Hula Girl choices were on waitlist, as I don't need any right now, but I waitlisted for both of them.  By the time they come in, I will have used up one or two of my current shower gels and I won't feel so guilty! Smiley Very Happy

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Philosophy shower gels and lotions are taking over my bathroom, LOL.  I can't help myself, though, and keep buying them.  I was happy to see that the Coconut and Hula Girl choices were on waitlist, as I don't need any right now, but I waitlisted for both of them.  By the time they come in, I will have used up one or two of my current shower gels and I won't feel so guilty! Smiley Very Happy

Those two our on waitlist because the other girl (me) that didn't need any more ordered them at midnight. LOL.

Deb

Respected Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Those two our on waitlist because the other girl (me) that didn't need any more ordered them at midnight. LOL.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL And you were able to order them because I for once actually showed some self control and did not order them. You’re welcome! LOL! 🤣

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL And you were able to order them because I for once actually showed some self control and did not order them. You’re welcome! LOL! 🤣

LOL,,,,Thanks so much for holding back haha. Mine should be delivered this week Smiley Happy