Super Contributor

Supersize purity, purity pore extractor and purity moisturizer. Under $60, plus free shipping with first shipment.  Auto delivery available. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks. Not interested.....I was hoping it was either fragrance, or the tinted moisturizer........ 

Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV Info

[ Edited ]

I'm a little torn because it's a great deal for the pore extractor alone (normally $35 for 2.5 ounces, this is 5 ounces), and I've been wanting that since I got a few sample tubes, but I don't know that I'd ever use up the other two items.  Plus, I just have ridiculous amounts of skincare and makeup.

Honored Contributor

It is definitely a good deal-cost wise! I still have 1/2 of my super size Purity left. But this is a good deal for sure!

Trusted Contributor

I have 1/4 of my bottle left...but I am thinking, I am going to switch to Nutrogena face wash. Its so much cheaper and does the same thing just in my opinion.  I have to cut some things out.  I am buying so much Logo, Halston, D & C, Josie, I have to draw the line somewhere.  My easy pay page looks like a tax form......lots of stuff on it...lol.

But will always love PURITY !

Respected Contributor

This is a GREAT deal. I love Purity and have used it for years.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Supersize purity, purity pore extractor and purity moisturizer. Under $60, plus free shipping with first shipment.  Auto delivery available. 

What is purity moisturizer? Something new?

Thanks for posting. I use purity cleanser but not the pore stuff.

Honored Contributor

I use Purity, but have 3/4 of the bottle left and I also have almost  full tube of the pore extractor.  Don't use it very often.   Easy pass for me which is good!

Super Contributor

The purity moisturizer is new. 

Contributor

Does anyone have the item number? Would love to see it, thanks.