Valued Contributor

Purity burnt my whole face! Clinique makes the same claims and thier Take off the Day did the same thing. I don't know what I'm allergic to. I use alba now. It works great and it happens to be a fraction of the price! 

Frequent Contributor

I also have that problem on the large Purity. Never had it on the smaller sizes.

Honored Contributor

Think it is a pretty decent deal but---I have so many assorted cleansers from various brands that I can't justify it right now.

Respected Contributor

Count me in as another that has no complaints on the Pure Grace Shower Gel. In fact, I rec’d their latest TSV in every scent. Every single one smells as it should and the lasting power is great. Can smell it on my clothes at end of day and even on a shirt at a later date that I may not have washed yet.

As for the TSV, I love Purity, but am not interested in this. I stock up on the 32oz Purity when Philosophy’s website offers the BOGO Free deal.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I have 1/4 of my bottle left...but I am thinking, I am going to switch to Nutrogena face wash. Its so much cheaper and does the same thing just in my opinion.  I have to cut some things out.  I am buying so much Logo, Halston, D & C, Josie, I have to draw the line somewhere.  My easy pay page looks like a tax form......lots of stuff on it...lol.

But will always love PURITY !

@Skididdy Don’t use Purity, but know you can take eye makeup off w/ it. Do not think you can do that w/ Neutrogena which means purchasing a separate eye mu remover. Consider cost effectiveness there.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Wow.  Look at the ingredient deck of that moisturizer.

Parfum/fragrance

Denatured Alcohol

FD&C Yellow 5

FD&C Yellow 6

And that's just what caught my eye.  No thank you.

A big no thanks from me too!! Does this mean Purity cleanser has those artificial dyes in there too?

Visitor

I so agree with you! When will the philosophy team start taking out parabens in their "award" winning facial cleanser? I f you look up the EWG data bases all yellow dyes are no good for you and are banned in other countries. Please philosophy empower women by putting in better ingredients. I would rather have an expiration date on my beauty items instead of all the preservatives and artificial ingredients that you are using. Women are brecoming more educated about what they put on their skin. Either companies adapt to this new market or risk being left out!

Esteemed Contributor

I am seriously thinking of caving. It's a good deal for the Purity alone. I have about a 1/3 left if my current opened bottle of Purity which is 32oz. and I have another unopened bottle in my stash. Do I need it at this moment no. So we shall see which way the wind is blowing later on in the day for me.

Honored Contributor

Too large for me.  Would take me forever to use that Purity.

Super Contributor

Purity - worst cleanser ever. The smell is a turn-off.