Frequent Contributor

Philosophy Sweet Vanilla Fig fragrance

Hi everyone! I just tried the Philosophy Sweet Vanilla Fig shower gel and I love this scent! I’d like to buy a bottle of the EDT or perfume but the only place I can find it is eBay. Does QVC offer the Philosophy Sweet Vanilla Fig perfume occasionally or should I just buy it on eBay (new in box)? Or maybe there’s another source for it that I didn’t find online? Thank you so much! Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy Sweet Vanilla Fig fragrance

[ Edited ]

I've never seen the perfume but Qvc sells it in a 4 oz eau de toilette (A421728). If I'm not mistaken that fragrance is exclusive to Qvc. I really like it too. While I've never had the edt, I have used it in the spritz and it's great, love it. Has good staying power too.

Frequent Contributor

@ThatsMe Thank you for the item number! I somehow missed it when I did a search. I have such a hard time finding fragrances that I like so I’m excited to give this one a try. Thanks again!
Trusted Contributor

Of course! Have you tried the lotion? If not you should. It's yummy!

Frequent Contributor

I haven’t tried the lotion, but now I will for sure! Lol.
Respected Contributor

Can you describe the fragrance?

Honored Contributor

@CoffeeTalk   I do not believe the Vanilla Fig comes in a fragrance.  I have never seen it.  Check the Philosophy website first before you purchase from some other site.  The body lotion or creme will actually give you more of a scent than the cologne.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Philosophy describes it this way: sweet vanilla fig: a unique blend of creamy vanilla bean and soft, earthy, ripe fig.

For me, it's sandalwood with a little fig, but mostly it's sandalwood.

Super Contributor

@CoffeeTalk  I found a few other sets with Vanilla Fig you might like, A371774 has the 32oz shower gel and 32 oz lotion.  A438582 with a shower gel and lotion.  A297666 with the shower gel, glazed body shouffle and the body spritz.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, everyone, for all your help! I ordered the EDT from QVC and I’ll let you know what I think. I hope it smells like the shower gel (which to me, smells exactly like Philosophy’s description).