Respected Contributor

Summer grace is one of my favs and I was able to get the shower gel and fragrance from QVC this year but no lotion so I   emailed Philosophy to ask why it's not offered on QVC or anywhere else and was told they do not plan to bring back Summer grace due to customer demand.  That's to bad because I saw a lot of reviews on QVC for the other new summer fragrances and many noted they were not happy that Summer grace was not offered.  I wish there was another brand with a similiar scent !   

Honored Contributor

A few listed now on ebay. I like it too. 

Honored Contributor

I love summer grace.  It has been hard to get the last couple years.  Sephora use to have it in stock all the time.  I was lucky enough to find the 32oz shower gel at Ross about a month ago. Fortunately I love amazing grace so I can usually find it.  I have not liked the others I have tried.  Whenever Ross or tjmaxx has any of them I will try if they have the small sizes.    

Trusted Contributor

I've never smelled Summer Grace but if your looking for a new summer fragrance, give Bobbi Brown Beach a sniff.  This has been my summer go to for about 10 years. ⛱️

Valued Contributor
This weekend I saw a few large bottles of summer grace at TJ maxx, and a 32oz shower gel at Ross.