Respected Contributor

Philosophy Summer Grace fans

Summer Grace is my favorite fragrace all year long besides amazing grace. I have been waiting for it to come out, didn't want to order the combination of SG lotion and pure grace summer fragrance sold by QVC because I only want the Summer Grace lotion. I called the Philosophy  company and was told they are only making the Pure grace summer fragrace, no summer grace this year. I am very disappointed and told the rep to pass it on to the higher ups that they need to make summer grace available and there are many of us SG fans.  I don't buy any Philosophy fragrances from QVC, don't think the scent is original and it doesn't last. JMO.  Any other SG fans out there ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy Summer Grace fans

I haven't tried SG fragrance, only AG  and BG many years ago. While I liked the scents I agree that Philosophy fragrances have NO staying power so haven't purchased since.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  I am a Summer Grace fan, and usually request it as a" just because" gift set from my family when it is available, but I too, do not want the Summer Moments eau de toilette. I have had success on Ebay with the body emulsion, but it currently costs about as much as the set here, so I will most likely get this one. I've never actually tried Summer Moments, and just might like it.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I love summer grace. I like the idea of the large bottles, but wish they would do a set of 16 ounce body wash and lotion of the seasonal scents. Especially the new ones. I know you can return items, but I hate to see that much product go to waste if I try and don’t like it.

i would love to see a set of all of the summer scents in 8 ounce.