Honored Contributor

This product is awesome and I am sure the other foundations offered are too.  It gave me a little more than a light coverage but felt like I did not have anything on my skin.  I was lucky to get it at the Rack for under $20 but they only have certain shades available.  I understand Philosophy is discontinuing the color products and I really hope they reconsider.  It's more than a foundation but rather a skin moisturizer product too.  I hate when these companies discontinue really good products.

philosophy renewed hope in a jar skin tint with brush - A287993

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Since you like it, I'm sorry for you that's it's being discontinued. I, however, really disliked this product. It didn't work for me at all.....colors were not good on me and it was a little greasy on my skin.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361  Isn't it funny how one product works for one person and not for another.  Glad I did not pay full price.  Under $20 was a steal.  I bought two.  lol

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

This product is awesome and I am sure the other foundations offered are too.  It gave me a little more than a light coverage but felt like I did not have anything on my skin.  I was lucky to get it at the Rack for under $20 but they only have certain shades available.  I understand Philosophy is discontinuing the color products and I really hope they reconsider.  It's more than a foundation but rather a skin moisturizer product too.  I hate when these companies discontinue really good products.

philosophy renewed hope in a jar skin tint with brush - A287993

@Katcat1   Just a suggestion: I'm fairly sure Philosophy still makes Renewed Hope in a Jar. Maybe you can purchase that, add a hint of your foundation and come out w/ similar coverage and consistency.