Contributor

Philosophy Shower Gels set of 6

Is anyone buying the set of 6 Shower Gels (32 oz.)?

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Shower Gels set of 6

@Babspiano wrote:

Very good buy with free shipping, but I dont care for most of the scents, I really dislike Fresh Cream. 

New Contributor

I purchased them.  Good value.  Love the lemon, apricot and honey cream.  Don't care for the cinnamon Buns or the fig.  I found the vanilla fig too floral.  I hate fresh cream.  Too sweet smelling.  I wish they'd make a selection of fruit creams only.  Maybe strawberry, blueberry,  peach.  Just a suggestion.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Babspiano wrote:

Very good buy with free shipping, but I dont care for most of the scents, I really dislike Fresh Cream. 

I agree...I really don’t care for any of the scents....especially fresh cream.  Any fragrance that smells like food just doesn’t work for me.  If they had offered a selection with pure grace..or amazing grace... I would have been interested.  

Honored Contributor

I bought a 32 oz duo of AG for a birthday gift and I’ll buy another set of a holiday scent to put back for the holidays for the daughters or granddaughters.

Wont be buying the six piece set. I wish they would  make some sets that didn’t involve cocktail scents....I don't like giving those to 13 year olds. Maybe it’s just me....

Honored Contributor

Only if they offer Christmas scents (or the boozy Summer ones).

Honored Contributor

No, they are loaded with sulfates.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

No, they are loaded with sulfates.

I know, and so is Korres, very disappointing. 

Honored Contributor

@Babspiano  Bought them this time last year and we have just finished then all, lol. THe sad thing is the ones my family loved the most are NOT offered in a full size. It was great to try so many different scents but unless I want to buy the entire set again just to get a small bottle of the ones we loved, well, that stinks, Passing on the set for that reason.

Super Contributor

I love the scent of those shower gels but there is so much sulfate and other chemicals in those products that my skin cannot tolerate them. I used to always itch after using them. I wish that brand would go natural.