Respected Contributor

I wish I didn't like them, they aren't the best for my skin. HOWEVER...I love Lemom Custard and Cafe Latte. The whole line changed after it was sold but I cannot seem to give these two up!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

sorry, but I don't think we are going to help you much...It's all personal taste.  I really like fresh cream...someone else didn't like it.  And it's one of my favorites,  Someone else loved pure grace...me I don't like it at all.  Others don't like amazing grace and I really like it.  Otheres like gingerbread man...me I don't like it.  See it's all personal taste.  If you can go to a store and smell them.  And then order them at QVC.  It is true you will get a much better deal at QVC.  I don't think you should go by what smells we like.  We might not like them and you could love them.  And we could love them and you might not llike them at all.  Good luck to you.

Honored Contributor

Snowman, Gingerbreadman and Lemon Custard were my favorites. There are some summer scents that have boozy sounding names that I used and liked.

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Summer Grace, and Snow Angel shower gel became a favorite of mine this past year. It has a subtle, yet refreshing scent.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

The only one I tried was Fresh Cream. It smelled like dirty socks to me.

I tried that one also couldn't stand the smell....

Honored Contributor

I am using gingerbread Man--smells like fresh, ice cold ginger ale--have the scent and the body cream to match. get many compliments when I wear it .

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Shower Gel

[ Edited ]

Fav's are 

Cinnamon Buns

Pure Grace

Falling in Love

Amazing Grace

I don't care for Gingerbread Man or Fresh Cream.. I also dont care for Peppermint Sticks or Candy Cane either, an di know they are very popular, but I am not a mint person!!!!!