Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know why Philosophy does not offer the When Hope is Not Enough Night restorative serum in a super size like they do with the regular When Hope is Not Enough serum? I've only seen it in the 1 oz. 

Trusted Contributor

@swenwoo This was offered in a supersize in a tsv over a year ago. it was a set of the day and the night in supersizes. I guess there was an issue with supersizing the night serum. The second and third shipments I received included the large day serum and 4 small bottles of the the night serum. I have since cancelled that auto delivery but I guess that they would be sending the 4 small bottles.

Honored Contributor

One thing I noticed is that the women representing philosophy look exactly the same.  Their skin does not look any better in all these years they have been on TV.  I am sure they receive samples free and all products at a discount and they do talk about how they use it.  So what is it doing besides feeling good on the skin????

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

One thing I noticed is that the women representing philosophy look exactly the same.  Their skin does not look any better in all these years they have been on TV.  I am sure they receive samples free and all products at a discount and they do talk about how they use it.  So what is it doing besides feeling good on the skin????

If they look the same, that's good. They should look older if it's been years.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Serum

[ Edited ]

No way do reps for mu & skincare lines not partake in some procedures like Botox, fillers, lifts, peels, etc. They're in the business of selling "miracles". The older blonde Pkilosophy rep had her undereye bags "fixed"...obviously not their eye cream results.

Dr. Denese looks the same as she has for the last 15-20 years. Surgery? You bet. 

The models...the same. Chantal and others show no changes in at least 15 yrs. Magic? 

Occasional Contributor

Re: Philosophy Serum

[ Edited ]

I have to agree about the blonde Philosophy rep., I was watching her last weekend and I noticed she has had work done on her teeth too (vaneers)?