Regular Contributor

Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Face Tint

Ladies--have any of you heard of Renewed Hope in a Jar Face Tint? I saw it on Philosophy's website. I was wondering if anyone has tried this yet? I have never seen it on the Q before. It appears to be moisturizer with foundation mixed in sort of like tinted moisturizer or BB cream. It's priced at 39.00. Please let me know if anyone has used this & what you think of the product. Thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Face Tint

@donniesmom, I received an e-mail from Philosophy and checked it out on Sephora.  There is only one review by an age 25 to 34 adult.  While I have it in my basket, I am waiting to see what other reviewers, especially those over 40, have to say about it before deciding on whether to order.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

There are a few reviews in the 40 to 60 range on the philosophy web page.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@donniesmom

Check out A296652 (there is also a single ship option A287993)

I did not see a size on the phil.com website. If it is the same as the QVC option, QVC gives a brush (only with the 1st shipment for AD) at $35 plus $ shipping.

Cindy

Honored Contributor

i just watched the presentation and it was useless!! They didn't show the colors only on a stupid chart.  It looks like something I may like but really hard to tell.  I don't get Beauty IQ channel but when I watch the video I really don't like it at all.  They just talk to the camera.  It doesn't seem personable at all.

Regular Contributor

Thank you ladies for your help. I will continue to Research it

Honored Contributor

I went to Ulta today and they had it.  None of the colors was a good match for me.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I was looking at this here on the Q website and it looks like they only have darker shades left. I'm not light, but more of a medium, but the shades look too dark. Idk 

Regular Contributor

I ordered this from philosophy and received it on Saturday. What I was looking for was something to use I days when I walk, and don't want a full face of makeup, but feel like I need something. I ordered the face tint in beige and the glow drops. I consider myself light to medium with yellow undertones, although lately I have found best matches in medium and golden medium in most brands. I like this, you definitely get coverage. I am 63 with dry skin, and in winter I think I would need additional moisturizer, but I believe it would probably be moisturizing enough in the warmer months. I would say that it runs lighter than it appears in the jar. The beige is not as warm as I really prefer, but it is forgiving. If you want more of a dewy finish, mixing in the glow drops is nice, and that is the look I prefer with this.