Valued Contributor

I haven't been able to watch much this W/E alas it was my daughter's bridal shower today! 

But what kind of Philosophy crazed woman would I be if I didn't ask what I missed!  What I'm really looking for is "living grace". Anything in that in that scent, it's absolutely mezmorizing. I've seen all these combos sets this evening. But no "Living Grace"?

I've been an amazing grace and, falling in love girl till I smelled this wonderful scent. I don't know why they aren't promoting it? There are a few kits and I own one of them. 

I haven't smelled anything that I was this excited about since the "original" Tova Signature! And sadly we can't get that now as it was years ago. 

Please Philosophy team~bring more "Living Grace" and show it, promote it so other women will buy it and we will all know what this new scent is all about!

Also...I've been away for a while and am wondering what happened to Christina Carlino(?sp) ? I know she had some health problems also that she sold the company. But she is never even mentioned anymore. The reps always say "our founder" when referring to her. It sounds so strange.  

I've used Philosophy many years before it was on QVC. And I always admired her calm almost spiritual manner. The way she described her products one could tell she had passion for the line. 

Now there are more tutti fruiti scents every month at least. They are on so much as well~it used to be a special event when Philosophy was on. Now it's, just another repetitive show after another. And I love these products; I have for well over twenty years!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Gem- if you do a search on the QVC homepage for living grace a lot of products will come up. Good luck.

Valued Contributor

Thanks NRM, I saw the online products. Maybe I didn't explain my concern. In the big kits that they have a bunch of the "Grace" scents to choose from.

i would like to see this new scent available in those kits. It is simply amazing!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Gem, did you check out  a253162-4 piece set ; a261814 - 3 piece set? The whipped body cream is being discontinued by philosophy as its on the last chance section of their website. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

The variety of scents in the body wash is wonderful but I want to know when Philosophy will remove the sulfates.   Especially in this day & age, no one wants a detergent in their body wash.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

This way be why the presentations and promoting new sets are being given a "soft launches".read the article,From the WSJ:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703559504575631302209174346

Trusted Contributor

Will you just tell us what you found interesting at the site you cite ?