New Contributor

Hi All ... Hope you can help.  About a year ago I purchased the set of 12 Philosophy Bath and Shower gels. There was one "flavor" in the bunch that I really liked but I can't remember the name of the scent.  The set is no longer on QVC so I can't look it up.  It was dark pink in color and smelled pretty strong compared to to lighter scents like Cream or Snow Angel (which were part of the set).  Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Trusted Contributor

@Joanne10980 We need more hintsSmiley Happy was it floral or fruity?

Contributor

Joann, I have that set and the dark pink one is called Sugar Plum Fairy! I haven't opened it yet so I don't know what it smells like! Hope that helps!

Trusted Contributor
Occasional Contributor

YES! I GOT THE SHOWER GEL AND BODY EMULSION IN LIVING. GRACE. BUT I NOTICED SOMETHING ON BOTTLE. ON SCREEN IT HAD PERFUMED LOTION ON ALL BUT NOT ON PURE GRACE AND MY LIVING GRACE. JUST SAID FRAGRANCE. SO I CALLED THE COMPANY UP AND SHE SAID THAT QVC HAD A OLD SCREEN ON. I TOLD HER NOT ENOUGH STAYING POWER. SHE WAS TO SEND ME A RETURN SLIP. AND TEST IT. BUT I NEVER GOT ?? SO I THINK THEY USED TO MAKE LOTION IN PERFUME AND ARE DECEIVING QVC AND THE PUPLIC. WHEN THE BOTTLE SAYS PERFUME AND MINE SAYS FRAGANCE. HAS ANYONE NOTICED IT. THIS COULD BE WHY THE COLOGNE HAS NO STAYING POWER ????? SO I JUST SENT IT BACK TO QVC. ITEM # A16619. THANK YOU.