Trusted Contributor

Looks like a good value ~ with all the grace scents ~ anyone getting it ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Philosophy QVC2 deal today

I thought about trying the Roses fragrance. but this time of year I return to my JOY perfume that has a longer lasting fragrance than Philosophy.

Honored Contributor

Why is the item #? There is so much clutter on the homepage I can’t find much!

Respected Contributor

No, I tried Amazing Grace years ago and wound up selling it on E-Bay.  Didn't care for it. 

Valued Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

Why is the item #? There is so much clutter on the homepage I can’t find much!

hello, the item # is A350527

Valued Contributor

i'm going to pass because i recently ordered a baby grace kit and the spritz smelled like  rubbing alcohol. no baby grace scent at all. had to send it back.not sure what is happening with quality control. very disappointed.

i have read posts in the past about philosophy scents being changed/weakened, but most posts didn't list which scent, so i didn't know if the change was for a specific scent or just across the line.

Honored Contributor

I am not ordering this.....the last order I received had a very odd smell....I have moved on to a different brand....I loved their fragrances when they were introduced to QVC many years ago...all that I have tried have that 'odd' smell to them...so sad, they WERE lovely fragrances.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered Amazing Grace when it was a TSV around Christmas ~ i ended up sending it back and exchanging  for Pure Grace~ the AG just wasnt doing it for me like it use to ~ the Pure Grace smells exactly like it always has ~ ( i did buy a Philosophy  gift set off Macy's at  half price ~ Amazing Grace ~curious to see if it was any different since it wasnt for QVC~ and the price was worth it even if it was~ it was close ~ )

I did order the Living Grace today ~ never tried that scent and it seems like most reviews says it has good staying power.