Super Contributor

Philosophy just aired this scent, and I am wanting to try it...but if I don't like it...I have to pay not only return shipping, but they keep the original shipping they charged me....so it will cost me $9.99 to just 'try it'. I like Unconditional Love, Amazing Grace and Purity in bath gels, but only use UL in a spritz/perfume. Not the others as they get stronger on my skin and I end up with headaches. Would this one be a good one for me to try? I am sensitive to fragrances but want to find more I can use especially if this is real soft. The description is pretty vague. I do have to watch the lotions/creams also. Any suggestions?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Philosophy Peaceful Harmony

I ordered the set for my daughter because someone mentioned it smelled somewhat like Inner Grace and she loved that. It was her signature fragrance and of course Philosophy discontinued it. Anyway she has tried the Peaceful Harmony body wash and lotion and says they DO NOT smell like Inner Grace. So now, yes, we have to pay both the original and return shipping costs to try a new fragrance. Doesn't make much sense does it? But I have control over this for the future. I'm sorry this doesn't answer your actual question though.