Philosophy Olive Oil Body Scrub

I use all Philosophy skin care prducts. Purity Face and Body are a staple for my whole famity. I order the Olive Oil bogy scrub LOVE LOVE LOVE! But I am not a fan of the fragrances. I would love to see a Purity OR UNSENTED Olve Body Scub PLEASE!. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy Olive Oil Body Scrub

wrote:

I use all Philosophy skin care prducts. Purity Face and Body are a staple for my whole famity. I order the Olive Oil bogy scrub LOVE LOVE LOVE! But I am not a fan of the fragrances. I would love to see a Purity OR UNSENTED Olve Body Scub PLEASE!. 

@scope  never tried their Olive Oil kind in body scrub form but just may one of these days...mild fragrance doesn't bother me since I do not use in private areas...very sensitive since meanopaws. Bought Josie's sugar scrub in that big size yet to open.

I like scrubs in tubes best! since jars get laden with water in the shower as much as I try not to get them wet. And the one Philosophy used to have was quite good but no longer made, it was a salt scrub in a bottle (still have some left in another bathroom in my home) it was called Microdelivery body scrub I think - but they're hard to get out of that stiff bottle. I do not use any of their 3 in 1's due to SLS and that is cheap ingredient...many are sensitive to it...even many of Dove's are not SLS as like the 2nd ingredient!

Had a tubes in the past of scrubs and recently as a Xmas gift received one but it had SLS in so it suds up (I like those types best that have a soap in them) but don't care to use SLS on my body/ or hair, it was in a tube so it CAN be done with scrubs. Wish all came that way. Sorry long!

PS: write to Philopohy about wanting the non scented. Many hate scents and they can irriate as a fact. TY for telling me you like it ..it will be on my mind now when using up what I have.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky