Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy Microdelivery Vitamin C Peel vs. Lancer The Method

@KKlim wrote:
@Shanus..I agree w/u. I keep on listening to Candace how she’s saying how wonderful and beautiful her skin is and I keep on wondering “ am I seeing things”.. lol. They continue to push her fame more then the skin care. CCB isn’t really all that or example for yge line.. She keeps telling the same tired sales pitch from last nite. Maybe they should find another spokesperson.

HOw is she any different then another vendor pushing skin care lines that magically make all your lines disappear?  They all say the same thing....there's nothing else to say about skin care.  The ones that look really different get face lifts, botox and fillers everywhere and then come on air and say the product line did all that for them LOL!

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite..very true .. lol
Respected Contributor

I see sun damage and spots. She needs a new Dermatologist. IMO
Respected Contributor

Edit to add. I used the philosophy vit C years ago. It was a great product.
I have never tried the lancer method. I guess you could try it out and send back if you don't like it.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus  Philosophy had a great marketing tool with the recipes on the bottles and caught the public's eye.  However, Purity burned my eyes and the Microdelivery exfoliator turned to mush when I did not use for a while.  So I do question the quality of their skincare.  

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I use both the microdelivery wash and the microdelivery peel from Philosophy and I really like both. I also have the Olay version and feel like it is very comparable to the once a week philosophy microdelivery peel. Have not tried Lancer. I am 49 and and do not wear foundation, but I never really have. I did come across a very upclose picture of myself when I was 40 and I had so many freckles/spots/sun damage (never wore sunscreen and never had a skin care routine till age 43) and I compare myself to now and my skin looks SO much better. No more spots or discoloration. My routine is pretty extensive as this has become a slight obsession for me. I am always trying new things but my current staples are retinal 0.1% and vitamin C, Lancome Visioanare and Genifique serums. I use the Timeless Vit C feurlic acid blend. I also use Lancome serums and moisturizers. And I also use Philosophy's Ultimate Miracle Worker line as well, I really like most things from that line.

Sorry for the long post!