Frequent Contributor

Philosophy Live Joyously discontinued?

[ Edited ]

There is a Philosophy show on the Q right now so I checked to see if there were any Live Joyously specials, I was disappointed to see there was no Live Joyously at all in the Q's inventory, I just went through this with Inner Grace and was thrilled to find this fragrance - and now it's gone? 

If Philosophy wants us to believe they are a real classic perfume company they need to quit discontinuing fragrances after people get hooked on them, I mean Shalimar has never disappeared - it's classic. Philosophy fragrances  - not so much Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Live Joyously discontinued?

Ever since Coty bought out Philosophy they have continually chopped and changed the line.  I don't even try any of the "new" fragrances because I don't expect them to last longer than six months before they disappear.

Frequent Contributor

Well that's sure disappointing Smiley Sad 

If that's the case that's really the end for me. I won't be disappointed for third time Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

It may be discontinued/limited edition and not on QVC, but if you are looking for it, there are products on the philosophy website and some others like drugstore dot com.

Cindy