New Contributor

Hi everyone - first time posting!  I'm wondering what your favorite holiday scents are.  I was suprised to just see Snow Angel showcased.  I recently got that along with Shimmering Snowlace, which I like just as much if not more so!  I smelled Iced Orchid, and I liked that, too.  I think there is a Twinkling Starlight as well.  I like having the lotion along with the shower gels.  I was expecting QVC to show more.

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Holiday Scents

The only one I ever ordered was called Snowman and it reminded me of bubbly ginger ale. I loved that scent.
Honored Contributor

Today Phil is offering 2 for 1 on their site, but the holidsy scents are not included, what a shame!!!

Evergreen was always a nice one and Sugar Plum Fairy.

New Contributor

Thanks ladies, I haven't tried any of those!  I will look for them.  I forgot to mention Gingerbread Man, that smells great, like light ginger ale too.  There is also a Hollyberries scent, of which I got a sample at the big S store.  It's not to berry - ish, smells like a fresh wreath to me.  To me, the holiday scents are part of what they do best.  Sorry, but I feel like the Graces are kinda overrated.  Not a huge fan of the other ones, like Live Joyously, either.  I was a huge Inner grace fan, though, I think I was in the minority on that one.

Respected Contributor

I love snow angel. Also like cinnamon buns this time of year, but not necessarily a holiday scent. I have about 7 different Phil 3-in-1s in my shower right now. I love choosing from my buffet every morning!
Trusted Contributor

@beautybuff Welcome

Respected Contributor

the only one i've ever used and i bought in bulk was candy cane.  it's peppermint and i've been showering with it for years.