Respected Contributor

Philosophy Gingerbread Man Body Souffle

I noticed that they have GB body souffle available as a set with a 16 oz. showel gel (also in Snowman) in item # A298299.  I love the GB shower gel, but have never seen the body souffle before.

Visitor

Re: Philosophy Gingerbread Man Body Souffle

YES!

I noticed Philosophy now has a body souffle in Gingerbread Man too. I ordered mine ASAP. I'm sure the souffle will be just as amazing as the body wash. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Now I hope that they will make a body splash and a fragrance perfume Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have not tried the gingerbread man souffle yet. However, of all the creams philosophy makes it is my favorite formulation. Not tacky or sticky like the body creme and lotions. Very light and dries quickly. I think you would enjoy it.

I also like the hand creams they make in the Grace scents but don't see them much any more.

Respected Contributor

I noticed this in a new set of 8 - 4oz body souffles.  Have never tried Gingerbread Man but I know it is very popular.  A lot of people say it smells more like Ginger Ale -- is this accurate?  I SO don't need it but wondering if I should give this set a try?  I also see a similar set in Pink Chocolate Macaroon which already has some great reviews.

Too bad they didn't offer these in 6oz shower gel/4oz body souffle -- that is the perfect size for me to try out a new scent!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01,   I would think it will definitely have the same scent as the body wash.  The body wash is the bomb!  I love the scent with a hint of clove.  :catvery-happy:

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@slimer08 wrote:

YES!

I noticed Philosophy now has a body souffle in Gingerbread Man too. I ordered mine ASAP. I'm sure the souffle will be just as amazing as the body wash. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Now I hope that they will make a body splash and a fragrance perfume Smiley Happy

For a fragrance that I've found works quite well with Gingerbread Man, you might check out Origins Ginger Essence spray.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I noticed this in a new set of 8 - 4oz body souffles.  Have never tried Gingerbread Man but I know it is very popular.  A lot of people say it smells more like Ginger Ale -- is this accurate?  I SO don't need it but wondering if I should give this set a try?  I also see a similar set in Pink Chocolate Macaroon which already has some great reviews.

Too bad they didn't offer these in 6oz shower gel/4oz body souffle -- that is the perfect size for me to try out a new scent!

Vernors ginger ale. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been on an annual autoship with the shower gel for several years now.  This is one of my all time favorites,  it use to last me a whole year but my husband has taken a liken to it as well and I had to double my order.  I am curious about the souffle?   If it were sold separately I would definitely try it.

I forgot I also had the scrub which is awesome too I don't think they sell that anymore on the Q.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I am curious about the souffle?   If it were sold separately I would definitely try it.

Gingerbread Man shower gel is one of the few shower gels that I've reordered many times over the years & am never without (I have ¼ of a 32 oz. in my shower & 2 unopened ones in my cupboard) so I'm sure I'll use the bottle of GBM shower gel that the body souffle comes with.

Occasional Contributor

Please make it in a body emulsion!!