Trusted Contributor

Philosophy Field of Flowers?

Has Philosophy's Field of Flowers been discontinued?  My mom was running low on her FOF body spritz and I told her I would look for another bottle, but I've come up empty.  Was it discontinued?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy Field of Flowers?

Field of Flowers was discontinued several years ago. You might find some on ebay or amazon. Just be sure to check if it is the same one that your Mom loved....there is an "original" field of flowers then philosophy produced other versions including Water Lily, Gardenia, Violet, Magnolia, Orange Blossom and Peony.

Cindy

Trusted Contributor

I found Field of Flowers (Wildflower Blossom) at Wal-Mart online.

Frequent Contributor

Love, love, love Field of Flowers Viotel.  My favorite ever.  Have searched for substitute and have found nothing close.  Have only a few sprays left and I am out!😥

I wish they they would do a few special runs of some of the older scents of perfume and lotions as "special out of the vault" sales

Trusted Contributor

love field of flowers.  Thanks so much for the information regarding Wlamart.  I hope the stock is fresh and not left overs.  I wish they (Philosophy) would bring the different scents of Field of Flowers BACK!!!!!!