Respected Contributor

Philosophy Field of Flowers peony scent on QVC!

QVC is currently offering this oldie, but goodie for their 20th anniversary While Supplies Last. It’s item #A353162, 32 ounce bottles each of the shower gel and body lotion and a 2 ounce bottle of the spray fragrance. The price is $85.92 with free shipping today. I love this fragrance and wish they’d bring it back on a permanent (or even once a year) basis. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy Field of Flowers peony scent on QVC!

I still have an old bottle of Field Of Flowers from when it came out years ago & my bottle doesn't have the word Peony on it. It just sayd Field Of Flowers.  I sort of recall that there were different floral itterations of it, but I never bought those so I'm not sure if what I have was peony or not.

Respected Contributor

They said they are going to be bringing items out from the vault periodically going forward. They even had Christine the founder and 1st CEO of Philosophy call in today with Carolyn.  Christine has left the business world and is focused on doing good gestures in the World. 

Respected Contributor

It was regular "Field of Flowers" they showed today. Probably most people don't know it came in variations like peony, and I don't think it was ever a supersize. Peony is one of the notes in it.

Trusted Contributor

iRe: Philosophy Field of Flowers peony scent on QVC!

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01       The original Field of Flowers is Peony scented. Later variations noted the scents on the bottles. Not sure of how many they produced but I recall Orange blossom,Violet blossom, Magnolia blossom,Gardenia blossom and Blackberry blossom. There might have been one called Wildflower too. Philosophy listed the Peony scent on the bottles when they started to produce the other flowers scents.

Respected Contributor

@Desi   For years QVC offered the 3-piece set on auto-delivery in this configuration. The scent of the body lotion lasted almost all day long, so you didn’t have to use much of the spray to smell great throughout the day. I still have a few bath gels and sprays left. I’ve been able to find the body lotion on e-Bay and ordered some from QVC today. 

Honored Contributor

Field of Flowers came in several different scents, I had them all when it was popular.