Valued Contributor

Re: Philosophy Field of Flowers Orange Blossom

i just saw a bunch of this fragrance at marshalls. $19.99 for a 2 oz. bottle.

Valued Contributor

On 5/8/2014 Cardamom said: I have the water lily lotion and the magnolia shower gel. I was reading Dara's Facebook page. Someone was asking her about the FOF line and she said that line did not sell well but did reference to stay tuned this summer for some ""back from the vault"" scents. I don't know in what form and I hope to see Eternal Grace but I am not sure if she just meant from this line.

i will freak out if they bring back eternal grace! and then probably wear my credit card out. i won't hold my breath though. i would be nice to see it again even if only for a very short while.

Honored Contributor

The great thing is you just never know what they will bring back! Don't give up hope.

Valued Contributor

On 5/9/2014 jennys kid said:
On 5/8/2014 Cardamom said: I have the water lily lotion and the magnolia shower gel. I was reading Dara's Facebook page. Someone was asking her about the FOF line and she said that line did not sell well but did reference to stay tuned this summer for some ""back from the vault"" scents. I don't know in what form and I hope to see Eternal Grace but I am not sure if she just meant from this line.

i will freak out if they bring back eternal grace! and then probably wear my credit card out. i won't hold my breath though. i would be nice to see it again even if only for a very short while.

I know!!!! Me too. It's my go to comfort scent. I have half a bottle left!