Occasional Contributor

Philosophy Eggnog Shower Gel - Is This Available Anywhere?

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post this or if something similar has been posted recently (within the last 1-2 years anyway).

I'm not that familiar with Philosophy and haven't purchased any of their items in quite some time. I loved their Eggnog scented items, particularly the shower gel. I don't think I've seen that scent in over 10 years. Has that been available in the last 1-5 years? Does anyone know if that scent will ever be brought back?

I searchced online and it seems a lot of people loved that scent and have been disappointed it hasn't been available. I'm surprised Philosophy hasn't offered that scent. I've submitted several questions to Philosophy on their website inquiring about it, but I never receive a response.

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy Eggnog Shower Gel - Is This Available Anywhere?

I liked it also. I think I might have seen it at TJMaxx or some other outlet type in years past.

Super Contributor

I haven't seen it nor the Candy Cane I use year around. QVC had a special that included Peppermint Stick but that's sweeter than Candy Cane. 

Trusted Contributor

@MsChristmas  I also LOVE and miss Eggnog. I am so bummed I do not have anymore in my stash. I really wish they would bring back the original Eggnog back from the vault. The original has not been available for some time now.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Contributor

my absolute favorite holiday Philosophy is the egg nog!...I got lucky last season and found one bottle for sale from a private party on ebay, I paid a bit more, maybe $29 for it, but boy oh boy was it worth it to me to smell that wonderful sweet fragrance of egg nog!!....Every season, I look to see if maybe Philosphy has brought it out of the vault, but nope!, not in years....pretty please, Philosophy??!!

Super Contributor

@MsChristmas  Macys website has Philosophy Spiced Eggnog shower gel.

Super Contributor

@luvmyjewelry  Ulta's website has Philosophy Candy Cane in the new holiday bottles.

Respected Contributor

It sounds positively hideous. I dont like egg nog period. Nor would i want to smell like eggnog. They are scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas now in my opinion. Years ago the Philosophy line was sophisticated. After Christine left the entire array of product has been dumb-downed and marketed for 20 somethings.