Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I gave up on them as they are very drying. I am really liking Perlier's Imperial Honey and Golden Honey body washes. No dryness even in cold WI here.

I also like the Perlier body washes.  I am also gradually switching over to many of Perlier's skincare items.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Body Wash

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle   In this day and age you would think philosophy's body washes would be sulfate free.  It seems they hide behind all their cute names and colors for the body washes.  I use EO body wash (essential oils) that are sulfate free, parablen, whatever.  I buy at iherb.com and there are many sulfate free body washes to choose from.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shelbelle   In this day and age you would think philosophy's body washes would be sulfate free.  It seems they hide behind all their cute names and colors for the body washes.  I use EO body wash (essential oils) that are sulfate free, parablen, whatever.  I buy at iherb.com and there are many sulfate free body washes to choose from.

@Katcat1   I posted years ago that the gel was drying out my skin and w/ the sulfates, it wasn't great for hair...was coloring mine then. The bottle still says it's a shampoo....yeah, if you want to fade your color, dry out your hair and have to get it dyed more often. I changed to Dr. Bonner (lavender) diluted in big bottle w/ purified water....just for bath/shower. Realized the baby shampoo I've been using on kids has sulfates, too. The beauty industry needs to catch up on the research. 

Honored Contributor

Perlier also uses sulfates and artificial dyes. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Body Wash

[ Edited ]

I have a large Candy Cane in my shower right now.  I just checked ingredients and that is not in there.  Thank goodness.

I don't find the scents of the 3-in-1s to be watered down at all. They aren't supposed to provide scent on your skin after you shower.  They are for fun and the scent washes down the drain after you shower. They are a sensory experienced in the shower/bath.    

I love many of the scents from Philosophy and that is what I want.  I have tried Korres and I think the scents are gross and I find them to smell chemicaly.  I don't care for Perlier at all.  Guess my quest will continue unless Philosophy is going to make a change.  

I've never liked the Phil. shower gels though for my hair.  I would only do that in a pinch. 

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have a large Candy Cane in my shower right now.  I just checked ingredients and that is not in there.  Thank goodness.

I don't find the scents of the 3-in-1s to be watered down at all. They aren't supposed to provide scent on your skin after you shower.  They are for fun and the scent washes down the drain after you shower. They are a sensory experienced in the shower/bath.    

I love many of the scents from Philosophy and that is what I want.  I have tried Korres and I think the scents are gross and I find them to smell chemicaly.  I don't care for Perlier at all.  Guess my quest will continue unless Philosophy is going to make a change.  

I've never liked the Phil. shower gels though for my hair.  I would only do that in a pinch. 

SAME!  

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Same for me too!