Respected Contributor

I have the Fresh Cream, Sweet Vanilla Fig, Lemon Custard and Coconut Splash. The only one that the scent stays with me all day is Fresh Cream. Any others work for you? 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

I have the Fresh Cream, Sweet Vanilla Fig, Lemon Custard and Coconut Splash. The only one that the scent stays with me all day is Fresh Cream. Any others work for you? 

@Lali1   Sorry, no they don't last on me. The perfumes don't have lasting power either. I gave up Philosophy years ago. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lali1   I also use the Fresh Cream.  I use the shower gel, body soufffle and the body spritz.  My husband also uses the shower gel and we both love it! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy Body Spritz

[ Edited ]

@Lali1 I think it depends on your body chemistry. I have spritzes in Honey and Cream, Lemon Custard, Hula Girl, Snow Angel, Amazing Grace, Pure Grace and Baby Grace. The spritzes are not as strong as the EDTs or EDPs but they do last awhile on me. The Snow Angel, Hula Girl and Baby Grace are actually a little too strong for me. I am sensitive to strong scents and I think part of the reason is that most will "stay" /keep their scent on me for a long time. 

Honored Contributor

the ones i like are raspberry and cream and apricots and cream.

they are difficult to find.

i only like their fruit scented ones.

they are perfect for the summer when you dont want a strong scent.

is the lemon custard lemony smelling more than than a vanilla smell?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor
I got hula girl and everyone comments how good I smell
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

the ones i like are raspberry and cream and apricots and cream.

they are difficult to find.

i only like their fruit scented ones.

they are perfect for the summer when you dont want a strong scent.

is the lemon custard lemony smelling more than than a vanilla smell?

@sunshine45Lemon custard is definitely lemony (and not vanilla), as advertised.

Honored Contributor

I use the graces.  I have amazing Grace and one other.  I want to say pure grace, but I'm not positive.  I smell it throughout the day.  I spray it under the breast area.  As I move, I get hints of it.

Honored Contributor

For me, Fresh Cream Spritz lasts on me, as well as Pure Grace, Falling In love as well. But especially Fresh Cream, and Pure Grace. I can smell both of those hours later.....

I think a lot depends on your body chemistry as well, because I have a close friend and she uses only Amazing Grace, and I can always smell it on her.... 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1  - I have the Amazing Grace body spritz.  I also spray Amazing Grace EDP on my hair and clothing.  I always get compliments from co-workers and strangers.   Even though I'm working from home now,  I'm still using it.