Respected Contributor

@vsm wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

the ones i like are raspberry and cream and apricots and cream.

they are difficult to find.

i only like their fruit scented ones.

they are perfect for the summer when you dont want a strong scent.

is the lemon custard lemony smelling more than than a vanilla smell?

@sunshine45Lemon custard is definitely lemony (and not vanilla), as advertised.

It smells like endust at first. When it fades it's not so bad the chemically smell goes always but so does the scent. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for your responses. Fresh cream will stay on my clothes until I wash them. So I gues I'll try some of the graces and stick to Fresh Cream as well. I don't like really strong perfume having asthma they sometimes makes me sick. I have a whole set of the Nest frangrances and I can't tolerate them at all. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

Thank you all for your responses. Fresh cream will stay on my clothes until I wash them. So I gues I'll try some of the graces and stick to Fresh Cream as well. I don't like really strong perfume having asthma they sometimes makes me sick. I have a whole set of the Nest frangrances and I can't tolerate them at all. 

@Lali1 That is really too bad about the Nest Fragrances-you should try to sell them on Ebay! Those are not cheap!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@Lali1 That is really too bad about the Nest Fragrances-you should try to sell them on Ebay! Those are not cheap!

They're the tiny little bottles. Like a sample type set.