Philosophy Auto Delivery Issues

Did anyone else sign up for the year of Philosophy almost a year ago? You get 4 bottles every 3 months and my first shipment showed up just fine without a hitch. My second one, which I was supposed to get in the late spring/early summer showed up pretty late, it was like a month or two late. Now this next shipment that's supposed to be the late summer/early fall shipment gave me an estimated delivery date (which was also late) then they suddenly went on backorder and no one at QVC has any answers at all as to why they are so screwed up or if they'll ever even come off of backorder. The next one which is late fall/early winter is the one I wanted most, I'm going to be LIVID if that one doesn't come through because it has pumpkin in it which I can't seem to find anywhere in stores. I believe it also has an eggnog that no one seems to have either. (I've checked Philosophy's website and Ulta and they have strange ones for the holidays this year just like last year.)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Philosophy Auto Delivery Issues

I've never had a problem with my auto-delivery Philosophy items. They arrive right on time.

Contributor

Re: Philosophy Auto Delivery Issues

Jesi my last set was a month or two late, but I finally got it!! Hope you do as well!